CALLING ALL PEOPLE WHO LOVE MUSIC!!
Did you know that singing can...
1. Release endorphins and increase levels of oxytocin?
2. Improve your posture, breathing and blood-flow?
3. Save money: your voice is our free human instrument?
4. Create new neural pathways and improve brain meta-plasticity?
5. Ward off age-related decline by continuously 'exercising' your brain?
6. Help heal depression?
7. Help you feel happier, better connected and supported?
And singing in our new, reinvigorated CBE Volunteer Choir also makes our services more beautiful and more meaningful. So what's stopping you?
Please email Cantor Schechtman or call at 436-9761 and let her know you'll be joining.